Re: [RawPortland] Hello!

  • Betty
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19, 2004
      Kerry, I'd love to purchase some of your flax seed
      crackers.

      Mike, I can help out on one Saturday a month at the
      People's co-op.

      I had a fun time at the pot-luck last night. I'm going
      over now to check out that website Joy gave
      me...fullcircletemple.org

      Love,
      Prism

      http://www.oregonlive.com/search/index.ssf?/base/exclude/1079268907121