:: SmartMonkey Foods - menu Nov 10th ::

  • ani phyo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      SmartMonkey Foods newsletter

      1) Menu Wed Nov 10th (No Wed dinner on Nov 17th due to
      class that eve)
      2) Class: Wed, Nov 17th in Portland
      3) SmartMonkey Foods available at Wild Oats Freemont
      Store!!!
      4) Nov 11th � SmartMonkey Foods presents an EWOP event
      (Entrepreneurial Women Of Portland)

      1. Menu Wednesday November 10th
      *we will NOT have a dinner on WED Nov 17th, due to our
      un-cooking class that eve, info below...

      $15 plate
      Rawzania
      shaved squash layered with sun-dried tomato marinara,
      black Moroccan olives,
      tomatoes and fresh Italian herbs
      &
      Cosmic Herb Salad
      mixed autumn greens tossed in our Cosmic Herb Dressing

      $6 soup
      Tomato Bisque with Fresh Italian Herbs and Moroccan
      Olives

      $5 drink
      Carob Brazil Milk
      creamy nutmilk infused with carob and vanilla beans

      $6 weekly special dessert
      Caramel Apple Pie

      $5 desserts
      Brownies, Lemon Bars, Pecan Pie

      to ensure availability,
      please place orders by Monday before (Nov 8th)
      by phone ONLY
      (503) 236-7878

      Dinners available from 7-8.30pm
      At the Three Friends Coffee House
      201 SE 12th Ave (1 way, Northbound)
      btwn SE Stark and SE Burnside
      Portland, OR 97214

      2. Next class: Wed Nov 17th in Portland

      Whole Foods Markets, Portland, OR � Wednesday,
      November 17th, 6-9pm.

      MENU:
      Corn Chowder
      Walnut-Cranberry Butternut Squash "Rice" (grain-free)
      Garden Pate in Collard Green Wrap
      Apple Pie on Pumpkin Seed Crust

      Call Whole Foods Markets' Housewares Dept for info.
      (503) 525.4343
      (1210 NW Couch at 12th Street, Portland, OR)

      3. SmartMonkey Foods available at Wild Oats Freemont
      Store!!!

      Thank you all for requesting our products at Wild
      Oats!

      Our Italian Cheeze, Brownie Bite and Lemon Bite are
      now available at Wild Oats� Freemont Store!
      Enjoy!!

      4. Nov 11th: SmartMonkey Foods presents an EWOP event
      (Entrepreneurial Women Of Portland)

      Join 23 of Portland�s women owned businesses for an
      evening of Women Helping Women.

      SHOP: the Pearl for special offers
      GIVE: proceeds go to the West Women�s Shelter
      DONATE: career appropriate accessories & outerwear
      LEARN: how to start your own business
      PARTY: enjoy music and small bites by SMARTMONKEY
      FOODS after hours

      Thursday, Nov 11th
      shop from 6-9pm
      after hours party from 9-10.30pm

      SMARTMONKEY FOODS
      will be hosting EWOP's after hour's event with our
      Brownies and Lemon Bars to enjoy at:
      416 NW 10th Av (home of Lexidog boutique and social
      club)
      9-10:30pm

      for more info on this event, please see:
      http://madronahill.com/ewop.htm

      For the latest info, please visit our website:
      http://www.smartmonkeyfoods.com

      Enjoy your weekend!
      I hope to see you soon,
      Ani

      Ani Phyo
      SmartMonkey Foods | Organic Vegan Living Cuisine
      http://www.smartmonkeyfoods.com
      (503) 236-7878 office

      =====
      SmartMonkey Foods