Report

  • grouppastime
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Ill make a long story short. If you want to hear the long version,
      send me an email. I arrived late but the show didnt start for another
      hour. Woody made a short and sweet speech before the movie. The
      documentary, go further, was mediocre. The raw chef, Renee, fed
      everybody on the trip. I met with woody after the film and told him
      about the portland potlucks and smart monkey foods (he had the
      munchies). Overall, i had a fine time.