:: SmartMonkey Foods - menu Nov 3rd ::

  • ani phyo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2004
      SmartMonkey Foods newsletter

      1) Menu Wed Nov 3rd
      2) Next class: Nov 5th in Seattle & Nov 17th in
      Portland
      3) Nov 11th � SmartMonkey Foods presents an EWOP event
      (Entrepreneurial Women Of Portland)

      1. Menu Wednesday November 3rd

      $15 plate
      Save the Salmon Patties with Hollandaise
      our famous mock salmon patties made with carrots and
      dill,
      topped with a lemony nut cream
      &
      Autumn Greens & Cabbage Salad
      tossed in a carrot ginger dressing

      $6 soup
      Creamy Mushroom Soup
      rich garlic soup with marinated mushrooms

      $5 drink
      Carob Brazil Milk
      creamy nutmilk infused with carob and vanilla beans

      $6 weekly special dessert
      Pumpkin Pie
      smooth pumpkin spiced with cinnamon & nutmeg,
      on pumpkin seed crust

      $5 desserts
      Brownies, Lemon Bars, Pecan Pie

      to ensure availability,
      please place orders by Monday before (Nov 1st)
      by phone ONLY
      (503) 236-7878

      Dinners available from 7-8.30pm
      At the Three Friends Coffee House
      201 SE 12th Ave (1 way, Northbound)
      btwn SE Stark and SE Burnside
      Portland, OR 97214

      2. Next class: Nov 5th in Seattle & Nov 17th in
      Portland

      1) Whole Foods Markets, Seattle, WA � Friday, November
      5th, 6.30-9pm
      2) Whole Foods Markets, Portland, OR � Wednesday,
      November 17th, 6-9pm.

      MENU:
      Corn Chowder
      Walnut-Cranberry Butternut Squash "Rice" (grain-free)
      Garden Pate in Collard Green Wrap
      Apple Pie on Pumpkin Seed Crust

      3. Nov 11th: SmartMonkey Foods presents an EWOP event
      (Entrepreneurial Women Of Portland)

      Join 23 of Portland�s women owned businesses for an
      evening of Women Helping Women.

      SHOP: the Pearl for special offers
      GIVE: proceeds go to the West Women�s Shelter
      DONATE: career appropriate accessories & outerwear
      LEARN: how to start your own business
      PARTY: enjoy music and small bites by SMARTMONKEY
      FOODS after hours

      Thursday, Nov 11th
      shop from 6-9pm
      after hours party from 9-10.30pm

      SmartMonkey Foods will be hosting EWOP's after hour's
      event with small bites to enjoy at:
      416 NW 10th Av (home of Lexidog boutique and social
      club)
      9-10:30pm

      for more info on this event, please see:
      http://madronahill.com/ewop.htm

      For the latest info, please visit our website:
      http://www.smartmonkeyfoods.com

      Enjoy your weekend!
      I hope to see you soon,
      Ani

      Ani Phyo
      SmartMonkey Foods | Organic Vegan Living Cuisine
      http://www.smartmonkeyfoods.com
      (503) 236-7878 office

      =====
      SmartMonkey Foods