Alberta Raw

  • Becca LeTourneau
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2004
      Hi everybody! This group is great. So glad I joined it.

      Hey, me and another group member have gotten in touch, discussing a potluck to be formed on NE Alberta St or nearby. If you are interested in this group and want to give some suggestions on frequency, location, date and time, please reply ASAP. Or just give us the thumbs up that this would be a cool thing for you too. Maybe you have an Alberta-area house that needs a raw family gathering occasionally?

      Personally, I am leaning toward Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays. There are already other raw gatherings on Wednesdays, so, it might not be the best.

      Have a great day! Becca

      Becca LeTourneau

      beccaletourneau@...

      PUT SOMETHING IN