Dehydrator for Sale

  • nanbibler
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2004
      Hello;
      I have a new L'Equip 5-Tray Dehydrator, only used twice, that I
      would like to sell. I was given another dehydrator by a friend, so I
      don't need the L'Equip I just purchased.
      I will sell it for $93, which is exactly what I paid for it.
      Comes with instruction book and two fruit leather trays.
      Please contact Nan at 360-885-2427 (Vancouver)