Hello!

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2004
      Hello folks,

      Welcome new members, and thank you Sara for the info on Raw La
      Carte, I'll try it out soon.
      Hi Kerry, Thank you for the delicious dinner on Tuesday. I love your
      flackers! They are a great combo with the Living Spoonful hummus.

      I was just listening to a great on-line radio show, click on
      http://hippocratesinst.org/library.html
      and scroll down to AUDIO / VIDEO Internet Broadcast with Brian
      Clement. Brian is the director of the Hippocrates Health Institute,
      there is some great info in the broadcasts.

      Thank you to all who came to the potluck last Wednesday. I had a
      great time hosting it. We'll have another one next month. No one has
      reserved the community room for the first Saturday potluck at
      People's co-op. I will volunteer to host that potluck if I have
      someone to help me set-up and clean the room. Another option is to
      reserve the room for a different time or day. If anyone wants to help
      out let me know.

      In case you missed it, here is the link to the Oregonian's raw food
      article from Tuesday:
      In The Raw
      http://www.oregonlive.com/search/index.ssf?/base/exclude/1079268907121
      140.xml?oregonian?fdes
      Raw Resources
      http://www.oregonlive.com/search/index.ssf?/base/exclude/1079268966121
      140.xml?oregonian?fdes

      I hope to see some of you at the potluck this evening, have a great
      day!

      Mike
    • Janelle Orchid
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19, 2004

        Hey mike! I will help you. I also wanted to send you this to have it forwarded to your mailing list..here is the message about Alex Grey...if you have any editing ideas help me out. I have never done this before....Thanks hope to see you soon!

          Dear friends I waould like to invite you to a night of a transformative experience to heighten the senses in Divine imagination....This will be an amazing night with visionary artist Alex Grey. We will be hosting a benefit for him on May 8th in Portland Oregon to help raise money for the chapel of sacred mirrors. If you have not heard of this you may explore at www.sacredmirrors.org  for more info. The night will begin with a lecture and slide show followed by music from several artists,some of which will be playing live. You may also recieve more info at 503-768-4059. I encourage all to come,this will be an amazing experience...Seven of Alex Grey's original paintings will be Here! We are also looking for large donations to help fund this event,if anyone can make a donation please contact me at 503-329-1943...my name is Janelle. Anyone who gives a donation will recieve a piece of Alex Greys work ... I do hope that you will make it...This is something not to be missed...Thank you. Janelle

        >From: "Mike"
        >To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [RawPortland] Hello!
        >Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:04:13 -0000
        >
        >Hello folks,
        >
        >   Welcome new members, and thank you Sara for the info on Raw La
        >Carte, I'll try it out soon.
        >Hi Kerry, Thank you for the delicious dinner on Tuesday. I love your
        >flackers! They are a great combo with the Living Spoonful hummus.
        >
        >   I was just listening to a great on-line radio show, click on
        >http://hippocratesinst.org/library.html
        >and scroll down to AUDIO / VIDEO Internet Broadcast with Brian
        >Clement. Brian is the director of the Hippocrates Health Institute,
        >there is some great info in the broadcasts.
        >
        >    Thank you to all who came to the potluck last Wednesday. I had a
        >great time hosting it. We'll have another one next month. No one has
        >reserved the community room for the first Saturday potluck at
        >People's co-op. I will volunteer to host that potluck if I have
        >someone to help me set-up and clean the room. Another option is to
        >reserve the room for a different time or day. If anyone wants to help
        >out let me know.
        >
        >In case you missed it, here is the link to the Oregonian's raw food
        >article from Tuesday:
        >In The Raw
        >http://www.oregonlive.com/search/index.ssf?/base/exclude/1079268907121
        >140.xml?oregonian?fdes
        >Raw Resources
        >http://www.oregonlive.com/search/index.ssf?/base/exclude/1079268966121
        >140.xml?oregonian?fdes
        >
        >   I hope to see some of you at the potluck this evening, have a great
        >day!
        >
        >  Mike

        Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet access.
      • Betty
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 19, 2004
          Kerry, I'd love to purchase some of your flax seed
          crackers.

          Mike, I can help out on one Saturday a month at the
          People's co-op.

          I had a fun time at the pot-luck last night. I'm going
          over now to check out that website Joy gave
          me...fullcircletemple.org

          Love,
          Prism

          http://mail.yahoo.com