:: SmartMonkey Foods - menu Oct 6th ::

  • ani phyo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      SmartMonkey Foods Newsletter

      1) Menu October 6th
      2) un-cooking class this Friday is SOLD OUT: next
      upcoming classes....

      1. Menu Wednesday October 6th

      $15 plate
      Chili Rellenos
      Anaheim chili stuffed with black pepper cheeze,
      drizzled with carob cinnamon mole sauce
      &
      Mexican Squash �Rice�
      our grain-free & gluten-free mock �rice� made from
      autumn squash
      seasoned with fresh tomatoes, cilantro & onion

      $6 soup
      Carrot-Ginger Bisque

      $5 drink
      Made in Mexico Milk
      delicious brazil nuts blended with cinnamon and carob

      $6 weekly special dessert
      based on what looks good at the farmer�s market

      $5 desserts
      Brownies, Lemon Bars, Pecan Pie

      to ensure availability,
      please place orders by Monday before (October 4th)
      by phone ONLY
      (503) 236-7878

      Dinners available from 7-8.30pm
      At the Three Friends Coffee House
      201 SE 12th Ave (1 way, Northbound)
      btwn SE Stark and SE Burnside
      Portland, OR 97214

      2. sorry, our next un-cooking class (Friday) is sold
      out

      Upcoming classes:

      1) Whole Foods Markets, Seattle, WA � Friday, November
      5th, 6.30-9pm
      2) Whole Foods Markets, Portland, OR � Wednesday,
      November 17th, 6-9pm.

      MENU:
      Corn Chowder
      Walnut-Cranberry Butternut Squash "Rice" (grain-free)
      Garden Pate in Collard Green Wrap
      Apple Pie on Pumpkin Seed Crust

      For the latest info, please visit our website:
      http://www.smartmonkeyfoods.com

      We look forward to seeing you soon!

      Ani Phyo
      SmartMonkey Foods | Organic Vegan Living Cuisine
      http://www.smartmonkeyfoods.com
      (503) 236-7878 office

      =====
      SmartMonkey Foods