Re: [RawPortland] Raw Cuisine Delivery

  • Sara Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 17, 2004
      I didn't see the article. I'll have my dad save it for me since I don't get
      the paper. The food business is fun. I had done teaching & catering in the
      past. I got way more excited once I put the delivery service together. It
      works really well for my lifestyle & it's so totally gratifying to be
      providing people with something that adds so much to their lives.

      ~Sara