  • Thomas & Gabrielle Chavez
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2004
      Hello All,

      Gabrielle is putting together a Raw book for Findhorn Press. She is
      demonstrating a whole bunch of new recipes that she plans to include and
      has chosen to share the wealth with the local community. Please see the
      inclosed document titled *CtH Share the Love Gourmet Raw Catering presents --*

      In Light and Love, Thomas
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2004
        Hello folks,

        Some people didn't receive the menu that Thomas emailed as an
        attachment. I have put the full email and attachment on the website at

        http://www.rawportland.org/index.php?
        option=com_simpleboard&func=view&catid=8&id=129#129

        I also put the menu into the files section of this group at
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RawPortland/files/
        The file name is "CtHcatering.doc"

        I hope to see you there!

        Mike