Fresh Durian Party!

  • Stan Keightley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2004

      It's time for a durian party! Mike and I are going to order fresh durian from The PureFood Network, http://www.thepurefoodnetwork.org/catalog/index.php

      There are 4 varieties and it costs $13 a pound plus shipping. Please choose the best time for a durian party. You may choose more than one option. If you cannot make the party, we can arrange a time for you to pick up your order. The durian will be shipped out on Sept. 30.

      Some of the Party details still need to be worked out (when and where). The possible times for the party have been narrowed to:

      1. Friday, October 1, after 6:30pm
      2. Saturday, October 2, in the afternoon
      3. Saturday, October 2, in the evening
      4. Sunday, October 3, in the afternoon
      5. Sunday, October 3, in the evening

      Some possibilities for a location are Laurelhurst Park or Mt. Tabor, we are open to suggestions. Please email durianparty@... with your order and thoughts on time/location.  We will place thye order on Monday, Sept. 27.

      You may also vote on http://www.rawportland.org

      Join the durian discussion in the forums area of RawPortland.org HERE

      Mike - mike@...
      Stan - stan@...