Re: [RawPortland] Relocatd back to Wilsonville

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2004
      Sounds like you found a place to stay then, Alan?

      Isn't it great that while you were gone, the Raw & Living Foods Ass'n was formed in Portland, and a few years ago started putting on the Int'l Raw & Living Foods Festival every year?

      At the festival people come from all over the world to meet raw 'celebs' such as Wolfe, Kulvinskas, Nison, Bisci, Graham, Gruben, Cousens, Juliano, Sarno, Boutenkos, etc.  But no Rhio yet!  I keep asking her to come...

      Celeste Crimi
      Beaverton, OR