Relocatd back to Wilsonville

  • alan mikoleit
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2004
      Hello Live Portlanders

          About 5 years ago I moved from Wilsonville to Fl to get some sun. Hurricane Charlie destroyed the duplex I was renting there in Port Charlotte thus quickly ending my sunny vacation. I've just relocated back to Wilsonville and it feels very good to be back. The people here are so nice and friendly. Btw I lived in Wilsonville for 18 years before going to Fl. I became a 100% live foodist in Sept of 1997.  I met in person Dave Wolfe, Dave Jubb, Rhio, Kwatamani, Victor Kulvinskis, Paul Nison, Fred Bisci, Brian Clement, Doug Grahm & Roz, Ed Lauren, Don Janzen, and the late Doct. William Esser while there. I developed a hydroponic sprouter and created a live food related website called www.greenlivingoasis.com while there also. I cant wait to get to smart monkey, holy chow and Mikes potlucks. I had lunch and a great talk with Mike today at Wild Oats. I'm very anxious to see next years festival here. I design, make and ride recumbent racing bikes. See ya all soon somewhere.

      Alan aka ElNaturAl

    • Celeste Crimi
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2004
        Sounds like you found a place to stay then, Alan?

        Isn't it great that while you were gone, the Raw & Living Foods Ass'n was formed in Portland, and a few years ago started putting on the Int'l Raw & Living Foods Festival every year?

        At the festival people come from all over the world to meet raw 'celebs' such as Wolfe, Kulvinskas, Nison, Bisci, Graham, Gruben, Cousens, Juliano, Sarno, Boutenkos, etc.  But no Rhio yet!  I keep asking her to come...

        Celeste Crimi
        Beaverton, OR