:: SmartMonkey Foods - menu Sept 22nd ::

  • ani phyo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2004
      Thanks to all of you for making our PICA TBA event
      last Tuesday a smashing success! It was an amazing
      evening of inspirational performances, with many
      people enjoying raw living foods for the first time!!!
      ... And they couldn�t believe the pizza and brownies
      were actually good for them!

      SmartMonkey Foods Newsletter

      Menu September 22nd
      next un-cooking class: October 1st, Friday
      Adidas members: look for us on campus WED, Sept 22nd!

      1. Menu Wednesday Sept 22nd:

      $15 plate
      Rawzania
      zucchini layered with sun-dried tomato marinara, our
      Italian Cheeze, black olives, heirloom tomatoes, and
      fresh basil
      &
      Mixed Green Salad
      with creamy lemon dressing

      $6 soup
      Tomato-Garlic

      $5 drink
      Creamcicle
      delicious orange-vanilla smoothie

      to ensure availability,
      please place orders by Monday before (Sept 20th)
      by phone ONLY
      (503) 236-7878

      Dinners available from 7-8.30pm
      At the Three Friends Coffee House
      201 SE 12th Ave (1 way, Northbound)
      btwn SE Stark and SE Burnside
      Portland, OR 97214

      2. next un-cooking class: Friday Oct 1st

      Menu:
      Pad Thai
      Thai Cucumbers
      Thai Spring Roll with Dipping Sauce
      Mango Pie

      Friday, Oct 1st, 6pm - 9pm
      Uncooking with SmartMonkey Foods
      Learn about living foods and how to make the perfect
      Thai dinner

      Call Whole Foods Markets' Housewares Dept for info.
      (503) 525.4343
      (1210 NW Couch at 12th Street, Portland, OR)

      3. Adidas members: look for us on Wed!

      SmartMonkey Foods has been invited to participate in
      the health event on Adidas campus this WED for it�s
      employees. Please stop to say hello, and enjoy our
      Protein Energy Bars in Lemon Coconut and Carob Brownie
      flavors!

      (sorry, this event is NOT open to the public)

      For the latest info, please visit our website:
      http://www.smartmonkeyfoods.com

      We look forward to seeing you soon!

      =====
      SmartMonkey Foods