Opportunities

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2004
      After years of wanting to start a Live Enzyme Food business I, William Milmoe, have found a partner (Johanna Moore) and we are working on getting our first products "soaked and dehydrated almonds and walnuts" into the stores. We are currently looking for a certified kitchen in Clark County WA to rent. If you want to participate in any way (investor, employee, volunteer/intern, customer) please let me know.

      Thank you so much.

      Wishing you the best of health and happiness.

      Bill