food processor found

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2004
      Dear All,

      Thank you for your kind emails and concerned response when our food processor and blender blade were inadvertently exchanged during the Int'l Raw & Living Foods Festival.  I appreciate your kindness.

      I want to let you know that the mixup has been resolved.

      Thanks again,
      Celeste Crimi
      Beaverton OR

      ---