WANTED: 1 more roommate

  • grouppastime
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13 3:53 PM
      Greetings all. Me and 2 other raw foodists are planning to share a
      house together. We've looked at a few houses and just yesterday i
      visited a house that would be perfect. Its right next to the
      Concordia New Seasons, its very spacious (about 3000 sq ft.), has a
      nice yard for gardening, and has a lovely appearance. The only
      problem is we would need one other roommate to make it economical. If
      you are looking for a room or know anybody who is, please contact me.
      Thanks.

      Leif grouppastime@...