EHM Potluck, Sept. 16

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2004
      Hello folks,

      There is a potluck this Thursday at Eden Health Ministries, the
      info is below. I hope to see you there! Let me know if you'd like to
      carpool.

      At the potluck last week, a group of us were talking about hosting a
      durian party at the end of this month or beginning of October. We
      might be getting fresh durian! If you'd like more info go to

      http://www.rawportland.org/index.php?
      option=com_simpleboard&func=view&catid=4&id=103

      There is a poll on the home page about which day of the week would
      be best for a durian party. I think the best day would be Tuesday,
      Saturday, or Sunday. Maybe we could have a durian picnic on a weekend
      afternoon in a park.

      Mike
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
      From : Peter Iijima peter@...
      Subject : Pot luck

      Potluck:
      Hallelujah Acres has recently produced a great DVD series on specific
      diseases. We will be showing the DVD on Arthritis and Osteoporosis
      at EHM's Potluck next week Thursday Sept 16th at 20349 S. Leland Rd.
      6 - 8:30pm
      Come hear Dr. Neal Barnard, Dr. Shawn Pallotti, Dr. Rowen S. Pfeifer
      and Dr. Joel Fuhrman talk on Arthritis and Osteoporosis.
      Bring a friend who might be interested in the subject!
      Get your own copy of the DVD for $5 each at the potluck or $5.50
      shipped to you.
      What to bring to the potluck: a raw dish, copies of the recipe to
      share with others

      Eyesight class:
      The eyesight class that was scheduled to meet twice a week has been
      changed to meeting once a week on Mondays 6:45 - 9pm starting the
      27th and ending the 15th of November.
      Free Lecture is still coming Monday, the 13th at 6:45pm-8:15 at 20349
      S. Leland Rd.
      Registration and payment deadline for the class is noon on the 17th
      of this month.

      Purpose Driven Life:
      The Forty Days of Purpose study will start Tuesday, Sept. 28 at 7pm.
      It will meet weekly for 6 weeks.
      Sign up today. It is free including the bestselling book, The
      Purpose Driven Life!

      Questions: call email us at peter@... or crystal@... or
      call us at 503-518-3632

      Have a wonderful day!