:: SmartMonkey Foods - menu Sept 15th ::

  • ani phyo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2004
      SmartMonkey Foods Newsletter

      1) Menu September 15th
      2) SmartMonkey Foods hosting PICA TBA Festival�s late
      night caf� this Tues, Sept 14th
      3) next un-cooking class: October 1st, Friday

      1. Menu Wednesday Sept 15th:

      $15 plate
      Living Pizza
      heirloom tomato, basil, sun-dried tomato marinara,
      italian cheeze, and herb infused olive oil
      on a herbed flax seed crust
      &
      Mixed Green Salad

      $6 soup
      Gazpacho

      $5 drink
      Made in Mexico Milk
      delicious Brazil nutmilk infused with vanilla bean,
      carob, and cinnamon

      to ensure availability,
      please place orders by Monday before (Sept 13th)
      by phone ONLY
      (503) 236-7878

      Dinners available from 7-8.30pm
      At the Three Friends Coffee House
      201 SE 12th Ave (1 way, Northbound)
      btwn SE Stark and SE Burnside
      Portland, OR 97214

      2. SmartMonkey Foods hosting PICA TBA Festival�s late
      night caf� this Tues, Sept 14th

      SmartMonkey Foods will be hosting PICA�s Late Night
      Caf� at the Machine Works Building (1115 NW 14th
      Street) on Tuesday Sept 14th.

      There�s a Time Based Art (TBA) performance at 10pm,
      with DJs and music following.
      SmartMonkey Food�s Caf� will be open from 10pm-1am

      Menu:
      Pizza $8
      Gazpacho $5
      Brownies! $5

      Cover charge for performance and music:
      $5 members, $10 general/ Free to all TBA festival pass
      holders
      For more info, visit:

      http://www.pica.org/TBA2004/

      Come join us for a show and our raw goodies.

      3. next un-cooking class: Friday Oct 1st

      Menu:
      Pad Thai
      Thai Cucumbers
      Thai Spring Roll with Dipping Sauce
      Mango Pie

      Friday, Oct 1st, 6pm - 9pm
      Uncooking with SmartMonkey Foods
      Learn about living foods and how to make the perfect
      Thai dinner

      Call Whole Foods Markets' Housewares Dept for info.
      (503) 525.4343
      (1210 NW Couch at 12th Street, Portland, OR)

      For the latest info, please visit our website:
      http://www.smartmonkeyfoods.com

      We look forward to seeing you soon!

      Ani Phyo
      SmartMonkey Foods | Organic Vegan Living Cuisine
      http://www.smartmonkeyfoods.com
      (503) 236-7878 office

      =====
      SmartMonkey Foods
      organic living cuisine
      http://www.smartmonkeyfoods.com
      503-236-7878

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/backtoschool
    • ani phyo
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2004
        If you're into seeing performance art, stop by Machine
        Works tomorrow (tues) eve, 10pm for art and then
        electronic DJs...and Living Pizzas!!
        (as part of the PICA TBA festival)..info below.

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail