Raw Curious Potluck

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 6, 2004
      Hi folks,

      The 2nd Wednesday "Raw Curious" Potluck will take place this
      Wednesday, September 8, between 6:30 and 9pm. The potluck is at my
      house and is hosted by Thomas, Gabriel, my roomates, and myself!
      Please join us for some delicious raw and living foods. This is a
      great time to meet new friends and learn about the raw foods
      lifestyle. The potluck is for those who are curious about the living
      foods lifestyle as well as experienced raw foodists. Everyone is
      welcome and please bring friends!

      My address is 50 SE 62nd Ave., it is one block south of E. Burnside.
      The phone number is 503-234-2435. Please make sure your dishes are
      100% raw vegan and list the ingredients next to your dish. A simple
      fruit or veggie salad is always welcome. I hope to see you there!

      Mike

      mike@...
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 11, 2004
        Hi folks,

        The 2nd Wednesday "Raw Curious" Potluck will take place this
        Wednesday, October 13, between 6:30 and 9pm. The potluck is at my
        house and is hosted by Thomas, Gabriel, my roomates, and myself!
        Please join us for some delicious raw and living foods. This is a
        great time to meet new friends and learn about the raw foods
        lifestyle. The potluck is for those who are curious about the living
        foods lifestyle as well as experienced raw foodists. Everyone is
        welcome and please bring friends!

        My address is 50 SE 62nd Ave., it is one block south of E. Burnside.
        The phone number is 503-234-2435. Please make sure your dishes are
        100% raw vegan and list the ingredients next to your dish. A simple
        fruit or veggie salad is always welcome. I hope to see you there!

        Mike Snyder

        mike@...
      • Celeste Crimi
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 11, 2004
          I'll have to pass along my regrets, as I'll be at SmartMonkey Food's Vegan Nights eating Risotto (my fave).

          Have y'all considered picking another night that doesn't have a conflicting event?  I mean for the future?

          Hope you have fun!
          Celeste