Re: [RawPortland] Fwd: [rawfoodie] Contestants Sought - Black Cuisine Expo West Culinary Compet...

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2004
      and, uhm, WHAT does this have to do with raw (mostly vegan) folks in portland, oregon?  i looked at the website and i STILL can't figure it out!  :)

      I mean, I make a mean collard green, and my bbq 'ham' slices will send you, and my peach cobbler is so divine noone will believe it only has 4 ingredients including the salt (all vegan and raw, of course)...but who's going to fly me down to So Ca and pay my entry fee? ;)

      Celeste Crimi
      Beaverton, Oregon