Re: [RawPortland] Looking for raw food classes!

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2004
      Hi Paul,
      Welcome!  Raw food is so much fun, isn't it?
      If you haven't already done so, it might be worth your while to check out all the books at the library on raw and living foods.
      Ani and Ede of Smart Monkey Foods regularly hold food prep classes--their food is awesome if you haven't had a chance to try it yet--www.smartmonkeyfoods.com has all the info.
      Also, Victoria, Igor, Sergei and Valya Boutenko live in Ashland and have a food prep video they can send you.  Their books are great, as well.  They are the ones who showed me how to be 100% raw, 2.5 yrs ago in one of their weekend workshops.  they must have done a good job 'cause i've never gone back to dead food...http://www.rawfamily.com/
      It's great that you have found the forum, that will be a wonderful first step to tapping into your raw resources and community...
      Celeste Crimi
      Beaverton, OR