relocating need housing

  • alan mikoleit
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2004
      Hello Live Portlanders

       The duplex I was renting in Port Charlotte, Fl was destroyed  by hurricane Charlie and as a result I'm moving back to Oregon. I've been in Fl about 5 years and previous to that was in the Portland area for 18 years so I  know the area well. Ive been into 100% live for 7 years now. I will be needing housing and dont want to spend any more than I have to say in the range of 400 to 600 for a small house, duplex or apt. Im hoping to leave by this Wed. so I should be at the potluck on the 8th. For the sake of biking Id like to be in Newburg. See you all soon. On the living foods board I go by elnatural.

      Alan
      elnatural