Raw Cuisine Delivery

  • Sara Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2004
      Just imagine...
      It's been a long day. You're hungry, you're tired, & the last thing
      you want to do is make food. But wait, you just signed up for Raw
      La Carte's Raw Cuisine Delivery Service! You smile & breathe a sigh
      of relief.
      5 minutes later...
      You're sitting down at the table. Your meal is a tapestry of
      vibrant colors & tantalizing scents. This meal is delicious. You
      can feel the love that was put into it. Your body is totally
      satiated & nourished by all of the living nutrients Nature intended
      for you. You're completely satisfied, yet you feel light &
      energized.

      Here are some sample menus from Raw La Carte's Spring Schedule:

      Sweet Sesame Milk * Tiger Wraps * Big Green Salad w/Asian Dressing *
      Thai Coleslaw * Sweet-Hot Pecans * Black Sesame Truffles

      Cabernet Sauvignon (Apple-Lemon-Beet Juice) * Hazelnut Milk * Mock
      Salmon Patties w/Cilantro Pesto * Jordanian Arugula Salad * Cucumber-
      Cilantro Salad * Strawberry Honeycake

      Carrot-Ginger Juice * Almond Chai * Curried Vegetables * Sprouted
      Kamut * Creamed Spinach * Dr. John's India Spice Crisps * Sweet
      Coconut Yogurt w/Saffron & Cardamom

      Raw La Carte will deliver whole recipes to you on a weekly basis.
      Each recipe serves about 8. Choose the full menu option or
      customize a meal plan, receiving more or less food, that works
      perfectly for you.

      Get more information about Raw La Carte's Raw Cuisine Delivery
      Service by contacting Sara at RawLaCarte@... or 503.620.8032.
    • Betty
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2004
        Sounds great. I hope you are doing really well with
        your raw food business.

        Did you see the article today in the paper about raw
        foods? I wouldn't say it was a pro-raw food review,
        but it was a pretty big article.

        Love,
        Prism

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Sara Johnson
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 17, 2004
          I didn't see the article. I'll have my dad save it for me since I don't get
          the paper. The food business is fun. I had done teaching & catering in the
          past. I got way more excited once I put the delivery service together. It
          works really well for my lifestyle & it's so totally gratifying to be
          providing people with something that adds so much to their lives.

          ~Sara