Fw: equipment missing from raw festival--action requested

  • Celeste & Richard Crimi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2004
      richard and i lent our kitchen equipment to be used in the demo tents at the raw food festival.  we got some different equipment returned to us.  pls help spread the word so that we can arrange a swap with whomever accidentally took the wrong equipment back with them.

      our food processor is a Cuisanart DLC-8 Plus.  Under the motor is written "Celeste" and our phone number, 503-644-6462.

      the food processor that was returned to us which is not ours is a Pro Custom 11, not labeled.

      We also received back a different blade for our Kitchen Aid blender and it doesn't work very well.  The motor makes a funny sound and I think it is because of the blade.

      our blade which is missing is an unnotched style with 3 prongs pointing up and 1 pointing down.

      The blade we received that is not ours has notches on 2 of the prongs, and 2 prongs up, 2 prongs down.

      We do need our equipment back as soon as possible, we use it daily and the food processor that was exchanged for ours is open at the top (unusuable).  also, we have hundreds of dollars of slicing/grating/etc discs for our missing food processor that are rendered useless until we get our food processor back.

      thanks,
      Celeste & Rich
      beaverton, or

      ---