Fwd: Bill's Schedule, work trade, Easy Facts to Register for 2004 Intl' Festival

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2004
      Hello everyone:

      Here is my schedule at the International Raw Foods Festival this week at the  Washington County Fairgrounds in Hillsboro.  Hope to see you there.

      William C Milmoe Presenter info:

      Activities: Yoga
      Friday 12:15-1:15 p.m.
      Saturday 12:15-1:15 p.m.
      Sunday 12:15-1:15 p.m.

      Social Partner Dance
      Friday 7:00-8:00 p.m. Sandy Soil Two-Step  (nightclub two-step to some of you)
      Saturday 7:00-8:00 p.m. Meringue Latin dancing

      "Finding Your Voice"
      Sunday 4:00-5:00 p.m.

      "Finding Balance in a New Lifestyle"
      Saturday 1:30-3:00

      Raw Foods 101 (these three talks are free to the public all the others require a day or festival pass)

      Friday 10:00-10:25 p.m.
      Saturday 10:00-10:25 p.m.
      Sunday 10:00-10:25 p.m.

      Thank you so much.

      Bill

      PS I still need two people to staff my presenter table Friday and one person for Sat and Sun.  one hour pass to festival for each hour at the table.  360 695 4482