See you at KATU!

  • Janna Blake-Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2004

      Everyone who is scheduled to be at KATU Channel 2 at 8:30 this morning...if you have any last minute questions...call my cell (360) 909-3970.  Also, there were some people who said that they would come only if they are needed...

      YES! You are needed!  KATU has requested 15 people...with a minimum of 10 required.  We only have ten people!   So, we will just barely make it if EVERYONE SHOWS UP!

      THANKS!  (Especially to those who are rearranging their schedules to do this to help promote the festival!)
      Janna

      --- Ken Allan
      --- Janna Blake-Allan
      --- EarthLink: It's your Internet.