intro from sara

  • Sara Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      Sue just told me about this list. I'm really happy to see a good
      local resource like this.

      I am Sara, wife to Bill, mom to 3 beautiful children aged 9, 6 & 2.
      We live in Tigard, are homeschoolers & raw enthusiasts. I'm going
      to send a separate message about my Raw Cuisine Delivery Service.

      Sara Johnson
      Raw La Carte
    • Betty
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2004
        Hi Sara,

        Welcome to the group! I home-schooled my youngest son
        from 5th grade to high school. He's in a 4 year
        college now. I loved home-schooling. I wish I would
        have known about doing it for my older son.

        Love,
        Prism

        http://mail.yahoo.com