Promo on KATU Channel 2 tomorrow

  • Janna Blake-Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2004

      Hello Everyone!

      Well, it is now 3:45 am Monday morning...and I have only 9 people signed up to be in the audience at KATU tomorrow!  And, three of those people include two of my teenage children and myself!  If there is anybody still out there who has been thinking that "someone else" will do it...that "someone else" is you!  Unless 6 more are willing to contact me and let me know that they are going to show up tomorrow, so we can have the 15 minimum people required to promote the festival...then we lose the opportunity!

      Please, let me know by noon today (Monday)!

      Thanks to all who have already contacted me and to all who are willing to rearrange their schedules in order to make this event happen!

      Janna (360) 573-1028

      --- Ken Allan
      --- Janna Blake-Allan
      --- EarthLink: It's your Internet.