way to go, smart monkeys!!

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2004
      Wow, that is so cool, Ani and Ede--congratulations and thanks so much for being there for our community--the raw community, the vegan community, the Portland community...I am so glad you moved here to spread your goodness.

      What a terrific article, as well!  For once, a reporter who doesn't feel obliged to throw in a salad or carrot stick jab, and who needn't state, "But according to Dr. Know Little of Big Stuff University, eating only raw may cause cancer in laboratory animals..."

      See you all at the festival!

      Celeste Crimi

      ---