I need a place to stay for the 2004 International Raw Living Foods Festival

  • balanceyourday
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2004
      Will you be attending the Raw Living Foods Festival? Can you offer
      a place to stay or want to share a hotel room? If so, I'd really
      appreciate hearing from you. I am from the San Francisco Bay Area
      and would ike to travel to the festival, but need housing. I would
      consider a reasonably priced hotel room with another female or pay a
      nominal fee for a room in a home from the 19th thru the 23rd. If
      you have any leads, please e-mail me.

      Thank you,
      Shirley.