RAW FOOD FESTIVAL PROMO on KATU TV's AM Northwest Show!

  • Janna Blake-Allan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2004

      ATTENTION !  Portland and Vancouver Raw and Living Food Community!

      Anybody who lives in the Portland Oregon/Vancouver Washington area...and is willing to give a couple of hours of their time to help promote the 2004 International Raw and Living Food Festival (August 18-22 at the Washington County Fairgrounds in Hillsboro)...

      KATU TV Channel 2 is giving us the opportunity to promote the Raw Festival on their AM Northwest Show this coming Tuesday morning.  All we need to do is guarantee 15 people in the audience from our raw food communities, and they will talk about the festival on their show!

      If this is a possibility...please, be at KATU by 8:30am...the show starts at 9am and is over at 10am.  KATU is located on the East side of the Burnside Bridge...on 21st and Sandy (on the North side of the street).

      WHEN:    Tuesday August 17th 8:30am - 10am
      WHERE:  KATU TV Channel 2 ...located on the North side of the street at 21st and Sandy in Portland, Oregon
      WHAT:     Promote the festival...by being a member of the studio audience!  Smile for the camera!  Get Free Stuff!

      BUT, WHAT SHALL I WEAR?...A bright colored shirt that you think represents Fruits, or Veggies, or Flowers...Nature!

      BRING A FRIEND!  THE MORE THE MERRIER!

      Questions?  or...To confirm that you can be there...I need to know by tomorrow-Friday...that we have 15 people!...

      Contact ASAP:   Janna Blake-Allan  (360) 573-1028  or jjthedj@...

      THANKS EVERYONE!

      Janna

      --- Ken Allan
      --- Janna Blake-Allan
      --- EarthLink: It's your Internet.

    • Janna Blake-Allan
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2004
        Hey everyone!  If we do not get enough people in the studio audience at KATU Channel 2 on Tuesday...then we will miss this awesome opportunity to promote the festival for FREE!

        I still need 7 more people!    Please, contact me so I will know whether to cancel or not.   Hopefully, we will not have to let this pass us by!

        Thanks!
        Janna (360) 573-1028 or (360) 909-3970