:: SmartMonkey Foods - menu Aug 11th ::

  • ani phyo
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9 9:55 AM
      SMARTMONKEY FOODS
      Menu, Aug 11th

      main + side $15
      Rawzania
      squash layered with fresh marinara, Italian Cheeze,
      olives and sun-dried tomatoes
      and
      Cosmic Herb Marinated Spinach Salad
      baby spinach tossed in our Cosmic Herb Dressing with
      marinated onions

      soup $6
      Creamy Garlic Bisque
      with marinated mushrooms

      drink $5
      Cinnamon-Carob Smoothie
      delicious blend of nuts with vanilla bean with a hint
      of carob and cinnamon

      This weeks dessert $6:
      Berry Tart
      summer berries and cream on a coconut crust

      These desserts are $5: Pecan Pie, Brownies & Lemon
      Bars

      RSVPs recommended by the Monday before by calling us
      at: (503) 236-7878

      dinners held at:
      Three Friends Coffee House
      201 SE 12th Ave (1 way, Northbound)