hi mike and stan

  • ani phyo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2004
      hi mike

      i saw your post for Cherie's $250 class on the 29th
      we offer great classes at a fraction of that cost.
      (besides, i've heard from people who've gone through
      her class that it's a joke. imagine becoming a
      certified master chef in just 1 day!! )

      please help post our upcoming classes to your mailist
      and website - will email in next email to you.

      our classes at Whole Foods on Fri Aug 28th here in
      Portland, and Sat the 29th in Seattle will be just a
      fraction of that price, I'd guess between $25-$40.

      also, hope to see you on the 18th for our special
      event!!
      tonya is speaking...so is paul nison
      i need to forward that email to you too....

      thanks so much!!
      see you soon,
      ani

      =====