Living Now

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 7:01 AM

      Mike wrote:
      How was the Living Now Festival, Bill? Any reviews or stories?

      Mike and everyone:

      The Living Now Festival was fantastic and I was honored to be invited to participate.  The site was a 300 acre campsite.  Green as can be both grass and trees, large swimming pond, nature trails etc.   Small number of attendees but many dedicated volunteers, presenters and staff.  Many of the attendees are musicians, dancers, yogis and yoginis so I felt right at home.  My first activity was to join Amy Shiff in her yoga practice down at the sandy beach.  I was able to dance the hustle and salsa with two of the other presenters and to find out about other festivals in the world (Paris, Wales, Toronto and Cincinatti)  They had a number of other dance classes (Tantric and hip-hop) and many permaculture workshops.

      I highly recommend attending this festival if you want to deepen your commitment to health and Vitility and Living Foods or music or dance or permaculture is part of your path.

      I was able to spend some time with Ester Van Der Werf (past organizer for the 2001 PDX Festival)  She is well and would love to find a "Training sponsor" or "green card" sponsor here in the Northwest.

      Many of the presenters incorporated music into their presentation.  I learned alot and felt deep gratitude from the other presenters, organizers and attendees for my contribution of yoga, salsa and "finding your voice" classes.

      Tonya Kay and Jeff Rogers are both amazing and they will be at Smart Monkey's event and the festival.

      Thank you for your interest and support.

      Bill