Holy Chow Dinner for Tuesday August 10th

  • Kerry Jaramillo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2004
      "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy,they are the charming
      gardners who make our souls blossom." - Marcel Proust

      DINNER
      Vegetable Pad Thai
      Coconut Soup
      $15

      DESSERT
      Carrot Cake
      $6

      HOLY CHOW serves organic, raw dinners every Tuesday from 6 - 8 pm at
      Omega Gardens Cafe (next to Daily Grind) on Hawthorne at 40th.
      Please make reservations by Monday.
      503. 232. 8859
      www.HOLY-CHOW.com

      Have a terrific week!