Fw: Cats and Marshmallows

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2004
      hey all--thought you might find this email from Food Fight! vegan
      grocery on Division interesting--more about the bars is at
      www.larabar.com. i'm interested to try the cherry pie flavor someday...

      Celeste Crimi
      #1- if you have a vegan/vegetarian cat, maybe check out
      http://www.vegetariancats.com/ and help out with a study. Seems like a
      good thing.

      #2-Friday through Sunday MARSHMALLOW SALE! $4 a bag (normally $5).

      New products: Larabar raw food bar in 3 flavors and heads up on super
      good Terra Nostra ricemilk chocolate (almost gone, but come back next
      week, we will have more).

      That is all.

      xoxo
      chad and emiko