Re: [RawPortland] new member

  • Thomas & Gabrielle Chavez
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2004
      Welcome aboard Shannon!

      I hope, as do all of us I think, that you will enjoy all that you look forward to as a member of this group, if not today than in the coming weeks and months.  Mike tells me that we are still small, but growing fast..  Glad to hear that you can make it to the CtH  - Raw Curious Potluck at his house this evening.  If something comes up and you can't make it after all, I'll see you at some other CtH gathering.  Good luck on holding to raw.

      In Light and Love, Thomas