More info on last gathering...

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2004
      Hi folks,

      I just received Stacie's email, sorry for the double announcement!

      Mike

      From: Stacie Cohen <rawdiva@...>
      Subject: last gathering this Wednesday

      Hi Friends,

      Well the time has come. Our last gathering in my home will be this
      Wednesday eve. I will still be in town until the end of August and I
      am still available for foods, classes, & Massage. Thank you all who
      have shared of yourself with me.

      I am having a big Moving Sale on the 6th & 7th of August. Some of
      the larger item are:

      2 Refrigerator - $100. each
      1 Washer & Dryer - Whirlpool trim twin stackable $125.
      1 Couch - maroon floral velveteen print $80.
      1 Couch - dark blue leather $70.
      1 Mt Bike - Magna 15 sp. $45.
      1 Pet Door - locks into sliding glass door $80.
      1 Bed Frame - 6 drawers, queen size $85.
      - Misc furniture and household goods

      Monthly Raw Food Feast
      Please bring a dish of raw/living foods or fresh produce to share.

      (Please make sure all the ingredients are 100% raw
      vegan food and list the ingredients so we can put it next to your
      dish.)

      Please bring: your own plate, utensils, food, friends, laughter, and
      a smile.
      PLEASE COME FRAGRANCE-FREE TO THIS EVENING!

      ~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~

      When: The last Wednesday of every month, July 28

      Where: 2909 SE 77th Ave. Ptld. (not a thru street),
      between Powell & Division. Turn on 75th & jump up 2 blocks at
      Tibbett Street

      Time: 6:30pm - 8:30 ish
      Cost: These gatherings are free and all are welcome.

      P.S. Check out my sister's site at http://www.alissacohen.com for
      her great new book and DVD

      Love in All Ways, Always in Love

      Stacie Cohen