Living beyond foods

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 12:40 PM
      Greetings:

      Living Now Festival is upon us July 29th to August 1st.  I will be attending for the first time (this is there 3rd event) I will be teaching Social dance, yoga and "Finding your Voice" class at this well attending event.  I will also be helping to promote the Portland Festival while there.  I hope you have a great weekend wherever you are.
      Info at http://www.greensunhealing.com/

      The International Raw and Living Foods Festival is coming up soon.  Gourmet dinner includes wine this year and is geared towards gourmet's not just healthier living folk so please help spread the word to you gourmet friends.

      The Thursday, August 19 workshop intensives with nine presenters are
      Presenter Intensive #1: Dr. Gabriel Cousens = Raw & Spirit
      Presenter Intensive #2: Dr. Gamete Sheridan = Raw & The Planet
      Presenter Intensive#3: Dr. Doug Graham = Raw & Sports
      Presenter Intensive #4: Professor Roz Gruben = Raw & Women
      Presenter Intensive #5:Chef Cherie Soria = Raw & Culinary Delights
      Presenter Intensive #6: Fresh Network, England Karen Knowler = Raw & Families
      Presenter Intensive #7: Author Paul Nison = Raw & A. Christian Lifestyle
      Presenter Intensive #8:Check back to see who/what this one will be!
      Presenter Tour #9: Check back to see who/what this one will be!
      the 6 hour intensives are $75

      I would like to do an intensive on Permaculture and Raw Foods but we'll see if that happens this year as one of the "to be announced."  Please let me know if you would be interested.

      The Festival at the Washington County Fairgrounds will allow interested people to come and visit the vendor booths for food and information for free this year.  The only cost is too attend the workshops, lectures and movement classes.  I will again be teaching yoga, social dance, "finding your voice" and giving a talk on "Finding Balance"  Info at http://www.internationalrawfoods.org/General%20information.htm

      Hope you have a great summer and hope to see you at the festivals.

      Please remember I teach beginning piano, voice as well as social dance and yoga at my home studio and at Club Green Meadows, Lake Shore Athletic Club and Bally's Total Fitness.

      Namaste.

      Bill

      Orgrave Cuisine
      Org
      rave3@...
      360 695 4482
      http://hometown.aol.com/orgrave1/

      Club Green Meadows (CGM) has 3 dance floors available for social dance lessons for your upcoming weddings, anniversaries and social dance events.  The hours available are quite extensive and will work with your busy schedule.
      Club Green Meadows is just off I-205 at Padden Parkway exit (one exit north of the Vancouver Mall exit).  Call me to book your lessons now.

      Lake Shore Athletic Club is also available for lessons in its air conditioned Multipurpose room but hours are limited to 3:30 Tuesday, 11:30 Saturday and Sunday 2-5:30.

      Private yoga sessions are also available at CGM.

      Nightclub two-step, Salsa and yoga at the Living Now Festival in upstate New York July 29 - Aug 1st will be lead by me.  Hope to see you at this uplifting event.

      A talk on finding balance, Nightclub two-step, Salsa, a voice class for non-singers and singers alike and yoga at the International Raw and Living Foods Festival at the Washington County Fairgrounds August 19-22 will be lead by me.  Hope to see you at this amazing local festival.

      Dancing is an elegant way for a gentleman to present the females in our lives to the world.

      Happy Dancing!

      Dance! It's Good For Your Heart!
      360 695 4482  DanceDigfuh@...
      http://hometown.aol.com/Dancedigfyh/