[eugene-tribe] Full Moon Tribal Bike/Camp Out *July 29-Aug 1*

  • eco_nomads
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20 8:59 AM
      Dear Friends,

      Come join us for our first Full Moon Tribal Fun Raw Connection Love
      Life Bike/Camp Out weekend, July 29th to August 1. Aside from the
      natural and desirable deepening of our tribal connections..
      intentions for the trip are, to name a few: group-cycling-bonding,
      communing with nature and the community of life, lots of fruit
      gleaning! making and feasting on simple raw foods, naka-ima style
      exercises, hiking, swimming, playing games and music, singing and
      wordless communication, primitive skill sharing, earth-centered
      rituals and discussion circles, and snuggling under the stars.

      Our destination has not been decided yet but the plan is to leave
      early Thursday morning and ride 40 miles or less away relatively easy
      ride with a swimming area and free or close to free camping. Return
      Sunday before dark. We may be joined by a car that could carry much
      of our provisions but plan on carrying everything you need (trailers
      encouraged..). We can count shooting starts or maybe someone has a
      large tent that can fit all of us.

      Please let us know ASAP if you plan to come. We can change dates if
      it is more convenient for people. It'll be lots of fun!

      We are in Eugene - and we're just posting the word out to this list
      this one time.. If you would like to get into the loop about this -
      please contact us directly at erika@... and we will keep you
      informed with the hard details!

      peace.