Re: [RawPortland] PDX

  • Kathleen Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2004
      Mike,
      Thanks to you and others who responded to my query regarding raw potlucks in PDX. I cleverly funneled all my raw mail into a folder and then forgot to check it. Thus I successfully missed all the events I would have loved to attend. I'm a bit of a glutton and the prospect of giving up my hedonistic ways causes me to lurch a bit as I move toward the raw life.

      As far as I can tell from the  rawpdx site, there are no more potlucks until the 28th, and no more Essene services until next month. Rats! The National Essene gathering 7/30-8/1 makes the 3rd event competing for my time and attention that weekend. Sometimes I'd like to just chuck it and go live in an Ashram. Have been reading the "Essene Gospel of Peace" - quite interesting.

      If anyone know of other events, I'd like to hear about it. Think I've got myself oriented to check my raw folder now. Look forward to meeting you all in the near future.
      Kathleen