new member

  • Shannon Schubert
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10 10:45 AM
      Happy Tuesday to you all! I just want to say how much I am looking forward to all that we have to share in comming together through tis raw community. I have wanted to make the shift to raw for 2 years now. On my "30th" I made that shift and have been successful for 2-wks. now. I hope to meet many of you this evening at the potluck.Thank you Mike for helping make this possible!-SHANNON

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Thomas & Gabrielle Chavez
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10 12:01 PM
        Welcome aboard Shannon!

        I hope, as do all of us I think, that you will enjoy all that you look forward to as a member of this group, if not today than in the coming weeks and months.  Mike tells me that we are still small, but growing fast..  Glad to hear that you can make it to the CtH  - Raw Curious Potluck at his house this evening.  If something comes up and you can't make it after all, I'll see you at some other CtH gathering.  Good luck on holding to raw.

        In Light and Love, Thomas