SmartMonkey Foods Wednesday dinners starting July 21st!

  • ani phyo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2004
      SmartMonkey Foods proudly announces our new Wednesday
      night dinners!!

      We're moving to every Wednesday night beginning July
      21st at Three Friends Coffee House from 7-8.30pm.

      RSVPs recommended by the Monday before by calling us
      at: (503) 236-7878.

      Three Friends Coffee House
      201 SE 12th Ave (1 way, Northbound)
      btwn SE Stark and SE Burnside
      Portland, OR 97214

      7pm - 8.30pm
      every Wednesday

      Come join us for an evening of delicious, nutritious,
      gourmet living foods in the SE at Three Friends Coffee
      Shop.

      Ede and I look forward to seeing you next week!!
      Enjoy the sunshine,
      Ani

      =====
      SmartMonkey Foods