raw/vegan/community for chilchare?

  • Melissa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2004
      I was wondering if anyone knew of any childcare centers for almost 2
      year olds that has an environment not like that of the typical
      daycare center. I don't want to put my daughter in a center that
      feeds her fried and processed foods all day and won't allow her own
      lunch, which is how most centers are. Does anyone have any ideas?
      Namaste~
      melissa