RE: [RawPortland] Potlucks this week

  • Lauralin Williamson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2004

      hey mike,  how r u?  I'm well, soaking in the rays and the GMO raw foods of Wyoming.  They don't taste as bad as I was worried about!  I would love to b @ the potlucks!!!  Please tell everyone I said hi, especialy Celest and Clint!!!!  If you have Celests E-mail would u send it to me?  Enjoy the raw love, Lauralin