Potlucks this week

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12 1:18 PM
      Hi folks,

      In addition to the Eden Health Ministries Potluck on Thursday, there
      are 2 more this week. The 2nd Wednesday "Raw Curious" Potluck will
      take place this Wednesday July 14, between 6:30 and 9pm. The potluck
      is at my house and is hosted by Thomas, Gabriel, my roomates, and
      myself! Please join us for some delicious raw gourmet food. This is a
      great time to meet new friends and learn about the raw foods
      lifestyle. The potluck is for those who are new to the living foods
      lifestyle as well as experienced raw foodists. Everyone is welcome
      and please bring friends!

      My address is 50 SE 62nd Ave., it is one block south of E.
      Burnside. The phone number is 503-234-2435. Please make sure your
      dishes are 100% raw vegan and list the ingredients next to your dish.
      A simple fruit or veggie salad is always welcome.

      These are some of the dishes we had at the last few potlucks-
      fruit, salads, pizza, spaghetti, fettucine alfredo, cauliflower cous-
      cous, banana ice-cream pie, carrot cake, hummus, tempura, burritos,
      almond mylk, halva, cauliflower mashed "potatoes", fresh juice, and
      much more!

      Our friend Clint has reserved the community room upstairs at People's
      Co-Op for a community raw vegan potluck. It is on the 3rd Friday of
      each month, July 16, and will run between 6pm and 8:30pm. It may run
      until 9:30pm because People's has recently extended its hours and is
      open until 10pm.
      http://www.peoples.coop/ The address is 3029 SE 21st AVENUE (It is
      one block north of SE Powell) PORTLAND, OREGON 97202, 503.232.9051
      info@...

      Mike Snyder
      mike@...
      http://www.rawportland.org
    • Lauralin Williamson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12 4:46 PM

        hey mike,  how r u?  I'm well, soaking in the rays and the GMO raw foods of Wyoming.  They don't taste as bad as I was worried about!  I would love to b @ the potlucks!!!  Please tell everyone I said hi, especialy Celest and Clint!!!!  If you have Celests E-mail would u send it to me?  Enjoy the raw love, Lauralin