Fwd: Healthy Lifestyle Potluck

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2004
      From : Peter Iijima <peter@...>
      Sent : Sunday, July 11, 2004
      Subject : Potluck

      Dangers of Eating Meat

      The public is becoming a little more concerned about meat-borne
      diseases such as Mad Cow Disease, Bovine AIDs and Bovine Leukemia.
      Would you like to know more facts to share with your family and
      friends on this topic?

      Come to our Healthy Lifestyle Potluck Thurs., July 15 at 6pm.

      Place: 20349 S. Leland Rd., Oregon City

      Bring along a raw food dish and your own table service.

      We will be viewing the video before eating since the subject is not
      conducive to good digestion.

      Before the video, we will have free samples of a couple of our new
      products including a sumptuous enzyme-active carob nut butter.
      Questions & RSVP: 503-518-3632

      Great News! Natural Eyesight Course scheduled for Sept. Call Crystal
      for information

      Vibrant Health Course scheduled Oct. 5-Nov. 16 Call Pete
      and Geneva for information

      Raw Christian Day at the Raw Food Festival, Thursday Aug. 19 at the
      Washington Co. Fairground. Go to http://www.rawlife.com/newsletter
      for more info on the Christian day.

      go to http://www.rawfoods.com/festival for info on the
      International Raw Food Festival Aug. 19-22.