Fresh Organic Shiro (Yellow juice plum ) for sale

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2013
      Some of you know I have an Urban Farm.  It has been organic since 1995.  The soil is great and getting better every year.  Lots of minerals and organic material with a healthy soil fauna and flora.

      This year has been a bounty year for the juice plum (Shiro).  I have been harvesting, eating and drinking for a week now.  My freezer is full, my partners are shiro'ed out (LOL) . So from now on all the plums and juice over the 1/2 gallon I can use each day myself is up for sale...  Free sample of the nectar is available.  I am 4 blocks from I-205 Costco, Home Depot and Club Green Meadows in Vancouver WA.

      Make me an offer I can't refuse... pints, quarts, half or whole gallon possible for the next 3-5 days.

      Thank you so very much.

      Land Line message 360 695 4482
      text 360 609 6964
      6609 NE 76th Circle  98661