GMO's and Berry picking for gardeners and chefs

  • William Milmoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2013
      To develop stronger ties to other gardeners and chefs I started a meetup group

      http://www.meetup.com/Clark-County-Fabulous-Fresh-Food-Gardeners/

      There is a meeting tonight about GMO's and why we in WA need to get them labeled.  Tomorrow Mel is leading a group to pick organic blueberries.  Check these meetings out.

      Gardening is getting more and more important for maintaining health, community is very important for mental, emotional health and preparing our produce into delicious and lovely food is a great activity to share so if you are interested in join us, then please do...

      Thank you so very much.

      Bill